So my menu plan is officially two days late. Not the worst I've done on here :) Here it goes...
Monday - we had various leftovers
Tuesday - Beefy Enchilada Bake (it was yummy...but I think I'd just assume make enchiladas and it would take about the same time...and I'd use this enchilada sauce recipe if I'd had more time)
Wednesday - Potato Corn Chowder (becoming my favorite recipe!)
Thursday - Taco Casserole (might end up just being tacos)
Friday - Boston Chicken with mashed potatoes and cheesy peas
Saturday - Cheeseburger Soup (I substitute a GF flour blend/arrowroot powder for the flour)
Sunday - Three Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- muffins (planning to use peaches or bluberries)
- breakfast cookies (substituting a GF flour blend that includes xanthan gum for the regular flour)
- smoothies (peanut butter banana smoothie recipe coming tomorrow)
- grits with cinnamon apples
- mexican casserole
- bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, fruit
- corn dog muffins (experiment)
Posted as part of Menu Plan Monday at OrgJunkie.com.