Tuesday, November 1

30 Days of Thankfulness...Day 1

I can't believe it's already November!  Where has the year gone!  This time last year we were just getting used to our new family of 4 and now my sons are 1 and 2, amazing how fast they grow :).  Someone on the radio today said that this was the official start of the holiday season and so I thought I would join my good friend Leah and everyone else participating with Thanks {squared} and do 30 Days of Thankfulness!


So to kick it off, here is day 1...


I am so thankful for my beautiful family!  My wonderful husband who works so hard for us and my two beautiful boys!

My cute little pirate!

After a long night of trick-or-treating sometimes you just have to sit back and relax with your boots on :)

My happy little cow...had a great attitude all night!

 Do you want to join us in giving thanks during the month of November?  Put up one thing each day that you are thankful for.  I'm going to try and post pictures as well, but if I miss a day I'm not going to stress!  This is about being thankful...not perfect ;)

No comments: