Wednesday, July 13

Pantry Cooking Day 3

Yesterday I made a trip to the store for a few items (eggs, milk, garlic salt, sour cream, etc).  It wasn't all absolute essentials...but it will help me stay on track with what I'm making in the next few weeks.  So I didn't really feel like cooking much last night which worked out ok because I forgot to thaw any ground beef to make hamburgers for dinner...whoops!  Anyway, pulled out some ground beef last night as well as some frozen hotdogs (did you know Oscar Meyer is now making nitrite/nitrate free hotdogs?).

My goal today is to finish recording what I have in my freezers and pantry and hopefully post that list tomorrow. I also want to get some snacks/breakfasts made for the rest of the week.  On my list...chex mix, hummus, deep dish cookie pie, mini quiche, and breakfast cookies.  Wow...that looks more ambitious all written out like that, I guess we'll just have to see what happens!

Breakfast: eggs with toast and fruit
Lunch: hamburgers with corn
Snack: chex mix and fruit
Dinner: bean tostadas

***On a side note, if you are looking for a cute picture of an adorable baby's bottom...check out my post from yesterday about diaper rash on our family blog...How to Kick Start your Child's Modeling Career. ***

No comments: